Step 1 - Choose your base
Welcome to our upgraded custom offering!
Our custom moisturizer bases now have super-fruit juices in them. In addition they have Hyaluronic acid, olive Squalane and Shea butter to moisturize and condition skin. Check them out and choose the one that you feel you need for your skin.
It's easy! You're about to do this in 3 easy steps
- In Step 1: Identify the base you'd like to start with - you can use your skin type as a guide
- In Step 2: Add a primary function for your moisturizer to complement your base or choose more actives to enhance the effects of your base
- In Step 3: Choose your aroma blend of essential oils
- Coconut fruit juice that gently revitalizes skin with minerals,
- Calendula and Chamomile calm skin that feels a little irritated.
This is a light base that spreads easily and sinks in.
Oily or Combination skin
- Lemon juice which is slightly astringent to balance skin’s sebum coupled with
- Ricebran oil that is moisturizing without that heavy feeling.
- Watermelon juice that is filled with vitamin C and Lycopene as anti-oxidants that fight wrinkles and promote cell regeneration
- Apricot oil nourishes skin
- Banana juice that is rich in minerals and natural sugars to moisturize and soothe dry skin
- Coco butter and Avocado oils are enriching ingredients that deeply condition dry skin
This is a rich base with a longer playtime. If you have allergies to bananas, avoid this base.
You consider your skin to be normal because it has no reactions. It is not oily in places, nor does it feel particularly dry. You can generally wear anything without much of a reaction. This base is nutritive with
- Apple juice filled with antioxidants and vitamins and Malic acid (an Alpha-hydroxyl acid) that promotes gentle skin rejuvenation
- Sunflower oil that is gentle and conditioning to skin
Choose this base if you really can’t figure out where you fit but would like to experience our super-fruit custom products